Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Performance 9th -13th July 2007

Net +$4250. Well, some of the trades were rather bad and I am glad that I still maintained a profit.

I was discussing about en bloc / collective sales with my wife. Was I wrong that Far East Organization was not involved in any? Even small 'flys' companies like Heeton, Lian beng, KSH and one other company(Koh Bros if I am not wrong, cannot remember - old liao :> ) combined strength to take a piece of the pie in Newton. Well, I just read throught the Sunday Times just now. I were unable to count the number of overseas investment opportunities advertisement.

Oh yah, did you guys saw the advertisement of the various trading methods? One particular interesting one stated about 1300 % returns...this reminds me of the other schools that claimed to have 10,000 students.

Learn2win

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, net 4K is still good. Regarding the advertisement, theirs is annualized. So if you stock double within 2 months, the annualized return will be 12/2*100 = 600%.

That is a crap way of calculating, IMHO. However, there will always be idiots who want to make fast money without having to do the work.

There is a very good book I recently read called Trading To Win. It talks about trading psychology and why 90% of aspiring traders will end up losing and leaving the trade.

I read about 2 books a week to increase my knowledge. What are the books you are currently reading regarding investments, care to share it?

When did you start trading?

Anyway, keep up the good work and will come back again to look at your results sometime later this week.

Regards,
Millionairemind

9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home